Rate and Talk

Super Bowl LIII

Super Bowl LIII
2.7 3

Super Bowl LIII was an American football game between the New England Patriots and the Los Angeles Rams to determine the champion of the National Football League for the 2018 season.

The game was played on February 3, 2019, at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.

1 Like

No skin in the game so didn’t care who won really. As a casual football fan the lack of scoring made it boring for the majority of the game but understand that the game has more technical depth that I don’t appreciate enough. Overall, was fun but nothing memorable for me.

1 Like

@TinyButtSyndrome kinda same here, although I slightly wanted the Rams to win just to mix things up. But hey, I can’t hate on the Patriots for playing a better game, even if it wasn’t by much.

Overall though yeah, not too exciting. Even the commercials were kinda forgettable, except now I know that Bud Light doesn’t use corn syrup! :laughing: :man_shrugging:

The half-time performance wasn’t too bad though. I actually enjoyed that it wasn’t crazy over the top.

1 Like

Well, my team (Dolphins) wasn’t there so I didn’t really care who won…but I am a Tom Brady fan. Always have been before his recent back to back stints…good for him on making history.

1 Like