Rate and Talk

T.H.E. Cat Hospital Tustin

T.H.E. Cat Hospital Tustin
5.0 1
1 Like

After a troubling experience with my previous vet in 2015, I hunted around for a place that could take care of my elderly cat, Grazilda. In particular, I needed a place for extended boarding a few times a year.

I found T.H.E. Cat Hospital which, as its name suggests, specializes in cats and cats alone. What a great concept!

I’ve since taken her in for everything from routine checkups to boarding and even for surgery during a bladder cancer scare.

I love this place. Their staff aren’t just friendly, they’re critical — the doctors down to the front desk and everybody in between demonstrates a degree of sincerity, professionalism, and expertise in a way that I’ve simply never experienced with other vets.

On top of it all, they are consistently efficient; not rushed, but rather when I am there — and I am there often — I feel like everything is always running smoothly, even during holidays. To me, this demonstrates a degree of confidence in their entire operation that reflects how much they all care about the work that they do.

As of now in 2019 I’m going on my 4th year as a customer, but as cliche as it sounds it feels more like my cat has a second family. They all know her by name and get excited to see her, and even though nobody wants to spend money, if you have to it’s nice when it’s with people you enjoy and trust.

1 Like